Networking and knowledge exchange

Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

by Sunra Lambert-Baj -
Number of replies: 3
My name is Sunra and I am the lead facilitator for the upcoming workshop on Conflict Sensitivity 4-6 September in Juba. I am originally from London, but now work for DCA as a Community Safety Adviser in Copenhagen. I spent two years in South Sudan between 2010 and 2012 working on conflict prevention and peacebuilding. During my first year I was mainly based in Malakal, but in my second year I supported projects all over the country including East Tonj, Bor, the Equatorias, Rumbek, Bentiu, and Juba. I am looking forward to the course because I'm pleased to be able to  return to South Sudan. During the workshop I hope to learn more about the work you do and to hear about the challenges and opportunities you face. Oh, and my favourite food is pizza.

Now it is your turn. Please feel free to introduce yourself here.
Tell us your name, where you are from, your job title, and why you are interested in this course. Oh, and of course... tell us about your favourite food!

In reply to Sunra Lambert-Baj

Re: Introduce Yourself

by External User -

Hi My name is Jack and I really look forward to the course. I am a project coordinator and I like spaghetti!!!

In reply to Sunra Lambert-Baj

Re: Introduce Yourself

by Deng Samson -

Hello, iam Deng Samson Ateny Working for DCA south Sudan as Security/Snr Operations Assistant.

Iam pleased to learn the course on conflict sensitivity, it's very interesting