Learning Experience Design - course info
Advancing your Training with LEARNING EXPERIENCE DESIGN
Is training and capacity development part of your work? Are you interested in online or blended learning solutions, but feel unsure of where to start? This course on Learning Experience Design (LX-Design) will introduce you to the basic didactics of blended and digital training and give you hands-on experience with initial project planning.
The course will introduce you to the development and facilitation of blended learning experiences including online and physical learning environments and with a variety of activities. We will cover agile project management and planning, including some information on budget and workflow.
After successfully completing this course, you will be able to:
- Review the purpose of training and learning events in your organisation.
- Define the best use of learning resources to support organisational goals and change.
- Apply pedagogical and didactical frameworks that influence the learning process and outcome.
- Analyse a sample case to maximise its success and impact according to the Learning Experience Design Model.
- Create a learning site on the upgraded fabo.org learning platform to manage and advance learning processes.
- Set up a basic timeline and budget for the learning (re)design, technical build, project management, and maintenance and/implementation of a training or other type of a learning resource.