Registration now open!
Registration is now open for Gender-Inclusive HRBA Training online! This training is with a regional focus on Africa and there is space for 20 participants from ACT organisations.
- 8 real-time training sessions between November 5th and 28th with experienced facilitators to walk through the ACT Gender-inclusive rights-based manual.
- Access to engaging learning resources and HRBA tools to promote confidence working with GIHRBA
- Technical support to feel comfortable learning in an online environment
- Interactive learning alongside other ACT colleagues with diverse experience level and contexts
- Learning over an extended period without the time and costs of travel
GIHRBA training is a priority for the ACT Alliance. As Rudelmar Bueno de Faria, General Secretary, said, “ACT alliance promotes human dignity for all. Faith-based organisations must be part of the solution and help shape a narrative where women and girls are equal”. Building the capacity of ACT members is critical to work towards this goal, and this training is an opportunity to make that happen.